Barkston House, Croydon Street, Leeds, LS11 9RT
East Street Arts are pleased to announce that in the summer 2010, we added a further 8 new studio spaces to the 15 we already have at Barkston House in Holbeck, Leeds.
- Light, secure studio accommodation in varying sizes for visual artists
- Communal area contains a kitchen area
- Goods and passenger lifts
- FREE on site parking
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- Good toilet and washroom facilities
- Hours of access: 24 hours / 7 days a week
- Access to facilities at Patrick Studios during office hours including kiln room, Mac suite with software and internet access, and library/resource space
Studios are arranged in a relatively open-plan layout and space-size can be allocated to meet varying needs. We accommodate artists working in a range of practices (see Barkston Studio Members here) and spaces are available from as little as £90 per month.
In addition to workspaces, Barkston Studio holders have access to artists’ networks, resources and opportunities. All studio members can use East Street Arts facilities, including members’ facilities at East Street Arts Patrick Studios and have the opportunity to engage more widely with the work of the organisation.