Would you like to be part of a vibrant visual arts organisation and join a growing community of artists and arts professionals that are supporting and challenging each other to thrive? The ethos of our membership is about support and exchange. We need your involvement and help us ensure we are meeting your needs and that our members events are informed by you.
Our membership is national and subscription based, the fees represent 1% of our overall income and they and other raised funds directly support:
• UK and Europe based residency opportunities
• Access to facilities, equipment and space
• One to one tailored professional development sessions
• Promotional and profile platforms
• Widening access to artists work through Open Studios
• A range of professional development sessions
• An annual research trip to meet peers in key European city
• A dedicated members monthly newsletter
For a full list of our Membership benefits Click Here
Behind the scenes in support of our members we:
• Recommend artists for a range of opportunities
• Conduct research to ensure we are well informed
• Develop new projects in response to need
• Join networks and attend conferences to ensure we are well positioned
• Survey members regularly for advice, feedback and need
• Broker relationships
• Support and resource your events
• Develop links to industry creating opportunities, placements, and learning.
How can you contribute and join in?
• Attend ours and members events, meet new artists and potential collaborators
• Share your skills and experiences with us and fellow artists
• Tell us what you think, join discussions or feedback events
• Keep us up to date about your work and about your events
• Recommend events, books, articles, websites
Come and be part of an organisation that believes in taking control of our futures.
Membership fee is £50 per year.
There is a student and low waged fee of £25 per year
Download Application Form – Click Here
All new members receive a specially designed sketchbook.